03 April 2011

girl's night

one of the things i love most about my wonderful roommate, Katie is our Roommate Girl's Nights! So, today we spent some time at the mall trying on ridiculous dresses supposedly for ring dance :) but mostly for our personal entertainment! Then, picked up dinner at Wingstop (yumm!) and spent some quality time watching Say Yes to the Dress and DC Cupcakes. annnnnd right about then was when Katie suggested we make our own cupcakes! so off to the h-e-b we traveled at 11pm! ha oh the life of a college student. so a couple hours later we ended up with some delicious and very cute strawberry margarita cupcakes, cinnamon cupcakes, and homemade fondant! did i mention, yumm?!



 I sure love this girl! 
 results!
 What do you like to do on lazy saturdays? 

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” - Audrey Hepburn

blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment